Phoenix Seminary is a nationally-recognized, graduate level theological seminary located in the heart of Phoenix, Arizona. This centralized metropolitan location provides our students with a wide range of multi-cultural and multi-generational opportunities to gain practical ministry experience. Phoenix Seminary is where hundreds of men and women have embarked upon the most important journey of their lives.
- Founded in 1988, Phoenix Seminary continues to be the only graduate level theological seminary with its main campus located in Arizona.
- Over 500 students and alumni represent more than 25 evangelical denominations, 43 states and 13 countries.
- One-on-one mentoring relationships are established between full-time students and Seminary professors, pastors or other leaders in the local Christian community to help foster academic and spiritual accountability and growth.
- Degree programs include Doctor of Ministry, Master of Divinity, Master of Arts, Graduate Diploma/Diploma in Biblical and Theological Studies.
- Non-credit, advanced certificate and certificate programs are available for men and women who desire to deepen their understanding of God’s Word and increase their effectiveness in lay ministry at a fraction of the cost and time commitment typically required in degree programs.
- Twelve resident and 13 adjunct faculty members bring both academic credentials and years of practical ministry experience to the classroom.
- Phoenix Seminary is professionally accredited by the Association of Theological Schools in the United States and Canada and regionally accredited by The Higher Learning Commission, an affiliate of the North Central Association.