Generally speaking, core courses are offered every year, while concentration courses are offered every other year. Phoenix Seminary’s programs allow for a great deal of flexibility, but please note the following:
- BC499 must be completed within the first year.
- BL501 and CD501 must be completed within the first 30 hours for M.Div. / M.A.B.L. students.
- BL501 must be completed before TH501, TH502, and TH503.
- TH501 must be completed before TH502, TH503, and TH504.
- BC501 must be completed before BC502.
- NT501-NT502-NT503 must be completed in sequence.
- OT501-OT502-OT503 must be completed in sequence.
- CF500 and CF509 must be completed before CF508, CF511, CF512, and CF513.
- At least 15 counseling hours including CF500, CF503, CF509, and for M.A.C. students, Ottawa University’s PYF8012, must be completed before CF593.
- Additional prerequisites are detailed in the Course Descriptions section
The page you are currently viewing is maintained by Lee Richards. If you discover a typo, broken hyperlink, or any other issue on this page please notify Lee by sending an email to email@example.com so it can be corrected.