Phoenix Seminary welcomes visitors and encourages our current students to bring guests to class. However, in light of security concerns and in accordance with the Statement of Unity and Respect, the following guidelines must be observed:
- All visits should be arranged in advance through the Enrollment Department (firstname.lastname@example.org) so they can be cleared with the course professor;
- All visitors (any person who is not a current student) must be escorted by a current student, alumnus, faculty member, or staff member. The Enrollment Department will email the professor and Library Circulation Desk to alert them to any expected visitors;
- Visitors are permitted to attend a maximum of two class sessions (or the equivalent) in a course;
- Unescorted visitors who are not on the ‘Expected Visitors’ list emailed by the Enrollment Department will not be granted entrance to the Seminary facility;
- Visitors should not participate in the class discussion unless invited to do so by the Professor. Visitors are welcome to observe and listen, but must be respectful of the fact that class time with the professor is limited and priority needs to be given to credit students.