Applications for Seminary Scholarships and for Federal Financial Aid must be received in the office by 4:30pm on the posted deadline listed below. If the deadline is a weekend or holiday, applications are due the next business day.
Note: International Students will be eligible for Seminary-sponsored scholarships after the completion of one academic year at the Seminary.
Scholarship/Financial Aid Application Deadlines
- Spring 2013 Semester (New Students Only) November 1, 2012
- Summer 2013 Semester (Dean’s only; New and Current Students) April 1, 2013
- Fall 2013 Semester Current Students April 1, 2013
- Fall 2013 Semester New Students (Early Deadline) April 1, 2013
- Fall 2013 Semester New Students June 1, 2013
New Students must submit the completed Application for Admission, Financial Aid Application and Scholarship Application(s) by the posted deadlines for scholarships and other financial aid.