The heartbeat of Phoenix Seminary has always been Scholarship with a Shepherd’s Heart. As a result, we are looking for scholars who take seriously the opportunity to learn God’s Word and use that knowledge to positively impact the world for Jesus Christ. If this describes your goals, we want to invest in you! To demonstrate this commitment, we are currently offering the following scholarships to our incoming students:
- The President’s Scholarship: 50% off tuition through graduation!
- The Dean’s Scholarship: 25% off tuition through graduation!
How do you receive one of these scholarships? Apply Here for one of the below degree programs:
- Master of Divinity (M.Div.)
- Master of Arts in Counseling (MAC)
- Master of Arts in Biblical and Theological Studies (MABTS)
- Master of Arts in Ministry (MAM)
- Graduate Diploma (GDipl)
If you have an incoming cumulative grade point average of 3.0 or higher, you will qualify for the President’s Scholarship for a 50% tuition award. If you have an incoming cumulative grade point average of 2.5–2.9, you will qualify for the Dean’s Scholarship for a 25% tuition award. The great news, is that student’s receiving the Dean’s scholarship can upgrade to the President’s scholarship after just one semester with us!