Follow the link below to access the Phoenix Seminary Student Portal:
Spring 2014 Registration has opened for all students as of October 1st. Spring 2014 Registrations are due no later than December 2nd, but late registrations will be accepted.
Registration typically begins approximately eight weeks prior to the start of each semester. Students are encouraged to register as early as possible to secure desired courses.
Online Registration Process
Follow the instructions below to log in to the online registration system:
- Step 1) Open a copy of the Spring 2014 Course Schedule.
- Step 2) Decide which courses you want to take.
- Step 3) Log in to the Phoenix Seminary Student Portal with the username and password which you created for your online application. If you did not apply online, log in with the username and password issued to you in the Registration Invitation Email sent to you from the Phoenix Seminary Office of the Registrar.
- Step 4) Click the ‘Register for Classes’ button (on the left side of the home page).
- Step 5) Click the ‘Edit Registration’ button. From there, you will see further instructions that explain how to complete the registration process.
Registrations received after the Registration Deadline (December 2nd) will be subject to a $25 Late Registration Fee in instances when a late registration was not authorized by the Registrar. First-semester students and non-credit students may register after this deadline without paying a late fee, but are nevertheless encouraged to register by the Registration Deadline.
If you have any questions, comments, or suggestions concerning the online registration process, contact Lee Richards (Registrar) at firstname.lastname@example.org or 602.429.4946.
Online Payment Process
The Phoenix Seminary Business Office will issue you an email email which itemizes charges, credits, and payments due. This email will include instructions on accessing the Online Payment Center or signing up for the Tuition Installment Plan. If a third party will be paying your tuition, you can forward the statement directly to the third party. Payment should be submitted as soon as you have determined how you want to pay for your courses, but no later than the December 10th Tuition Payment Deadline. The student will be charged a $50 Late Tuition Payment Fee in instances when a late payment was not authorized by the Business Office. First-semester students and non-credit students may pay after this deadline without paying a late fee, but are nevertheless encouraged to pay by the Tuition Payment Deadline.
If you have any questions, comments, or suggestions concerning the online payment process, contact Cindy Moore (Accounting Specialist) at email@example.com or 602.429.4926.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Question: How do I know if I’m registered?
- Answer: After you have entered your courses and selected the class times and hit the Submit button, you will be redirected to a page which shows the courses you selected, along with the days, times, instructors, location, and credit hours, and a credit hour total at the bottom. When you log into the portal and view the upcoming semester, you’ll see the courses for which you have registered. If you see them listed there, then you know you’re registered. It should look something like this:
- Note: If you’re logging back into the portal at a later date, you can access a very similar screen by selecting Registration from the top menu, then “[Name's] Schedule”, then selecting the appropriate academic year (more accurately, semester) in the filter to the left.
- A secondary confirmation is the receipt of an emailed statement from Cindy Moore (Accounting Specialist) in our Business Office showing invoice / payment activity.
- Question: Where is my Registration Acknowledgment?
- Answer: There is no longer a Registration Acknowledgment form or email as in previous semesters, since you can now see online whether or not you have registered (see above).
- Question: Where can I find my Enrollment Keys to login to the course pages on courses.ps.edu?
- Answer: Enrollment Keys are a thing of the past! Your registration is now passed from the Student Portal to the new Learning Management System at ps.mrooms.net. Your classes will appear on that site within 1-2 business days (it can take this long for these systems to synchronize).
Do you have questions about Financial Aid?
Any address changes should be reported to Sharon Sullivan (Receptionist) at firstname.lastname@example.org so that the Seminary’s database may be updated accordingly.
Course Syllabi and Course Handouts
Syllabi for many of the upcoming semester’s classes will be posted to ps.mrooms.net as they become available. If a syllabus you are looking for is not posted, it is not yet available and will be posted as soon as it has been received from the instructor. For most courses, you can visit www.ps.edu/academics/course-descriptions for the most recent sample syllabi.
Phoenix Seminary reserves the right to cancel any course due to insufficient enrollment.
For important additional information please see the Student Handbook. All students are responsible for understanding and abiding by the contents of this document.