2013-2014 Student Life Events
New Student Orientation
This is a required event for all new credit students. The Fall 2013 New Student Orientation will be on Saturday, August 17 at 8:45am – 12:30pm. If you are a new credit student starting Summer or Fall of 2013 please click here to register for this event.
- August 1 – Registration Deadline
- August 12 – Tuition Payment Due Date
- August 17 – New Student Orientation
- August 19 – Classes Begin
- September 13 – Fall Chapel
Monday Night Life at Five
Check back here soon to see upcoming Fall 2013 Student Life activities
Would you like an opportunity to practice your preaching skills? We are looking for volunteers to lead our monthly small chapel services. This is a great opportunity to put some of your newly learned skills into practice. For information please contact Ryan Chester.
Click on the links below to see pictures from recent Student Life Events at Phoenix Seminary.
- 2013 Commencement Ceremony, May 10, 2013
- 2012 Commencement Ceremony, May 11, 2012
- Second Annual Parking Lot Dash, April 30, 2012
- Dr. Wegner’s Farewell, April 30, 2012
- Feed My Starving Children, April 25, 2012
- First Annual Beard Contest, December 5, 2011
If you have any comments or suggestions please email Jessica Ellertson at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The page you are currently viewing is maintained by Tiina Mitchell. If you discover a typo, broken hyperlink, or any other issue on this page please notify Tiina by sending an email to email@example.com so it can be corrected.